Jumat, 19 Juli 2013

KKN

KKN Unit 11 Desa Sawahan RW 05 Kecamatan Juwiring, Kabupaten Klaten, Jawa Tengah.

Honestly, I'm not excited enough to do this. to be hectic doing some stuff, to packing, to buy many thing, to observe the location. *my right hand always sick every time I drove Jogja-Juwiring that almost 2 hours*. huff. then another problem of technical things and confusing choosing the program. can we move to 4th August faster? *deep sigh*

then I don't know, I enjoy the time with my friend, several project and holiday that they arrange. so sad I can't join because of this obligation work. aaaak! 

beside that, actually I have several activity that I want to do in around my KKN. you know what it is?

looking for hidden secret place to see some nice view and write spot! yea. I hope found it and have some reflex time there. I.Hope.So.

cmiw. I'm getting dizzy right now.
see ya~

1 komentar:

  1. selamat KKN yaa! Jadi inget saya dulu KKN tahun 2008, ehehehe.

    BalasHapus